Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Rent-a-house?

I babysat "My" little sweethearts again today.  They sure know how to make a person smile!  When Paula got home, we were visiting for a while and she brought up an idea that I shared with Andrew later---that maybe Andrew wants to rent out rooms in his house to hunters, as needed?  Sounds like a good idea to me!

After delivering something to Lauretta at her house (a sewing project my mom wanted done that I don't have time for at present) and visiting a while, I drove home and walked in the house, only to hear first thing that my mom has been busy today, finding a house to rent in Eureka for some of us and some relatives for tomorrow and the day of the funeral and after that, as needed. 

Some of my family will be heading down to Eureka tomorrow for the viewing and family service.  My uncle Russell plans to come here later in the afternoon and will ride down with more of my family.  The rest of my family (me included) will do the chores tomorrow evening and early Thursday morning, then drive down to Eureka to be at the funeral before 10:30am.  Please pray for all to go well so we make it in time!

Thank you, again, to all of you who are keeping us in your prayers!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you during this hard time! Praying that God provides peace, comfort, and hugs from those who care :)
    Sending long distance hugs,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.