Friday, May 2, 2014

Home again...

My mom came back tonight.  Grandpa is still the same, so she came back for some rest and to spend Sabbath with us all...

Dad and Andrew cleaned grain again today, Dad was near Linton and Andrew over by Ellendale.  Jacob pressure-washed the tractors off and did some other outdoor work.  I cleaned the house; did some laundry; watered the greenhouse and all the houseplants; and cooked/baked food for the weekend. 
 
A friend shared this lovely reminder with me today.... 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing it was to come home to a nice, clean house AND a Sabbath feast fit for a queen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cora,
    Oh, so glad your Mom was able to come home and spend the Sabbath with ya'll~ You are such a busy beaver.......
    That's a nice quote, Your too kind, Cora :>
    Have a great day praising the Lord,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.