Monday, May 5, 2014

Plans made...


Yesterday, I drove my mom down to Eureka and joined her and her brother and his wife at the funeral home for making Grandpa's funeral arrangements.  Everything went smoothly with that.  After finishing there, we all went over to the nursing home and cleaned out Grandpa's room.
 
The funeral will be on Thursday at 10:30 am
 (at the Methodist church in Eureka, SD). 
 
Thank you so much to all of you who have sent kind notes;
stopped in to visit; and/or called,
and especially thank you for your prayers!!! 
 
 
 
~God bless you for your kindness.~

2 comments:

  1. Will be thinking and praying for ya'll! Have a wonderful day!
    God is still Good! ;)
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that he'll get a military funeral! Thanks for these awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.