Thursday, May 15, 2014

Great article! (and the start of seeding...)

With the busyness of Spring (and graduation preparations), I haven't had a lot of time for reading articles/blogs, but this one interested me greatly and I'm so glad that I took the time to read it just now!  May it bless you too---if/when you have a few minutes to spare:  http://kindredgrace.com/connect-on-social-media/
 
My dad and Jacob got the tractor and drill out in the field today and I believe they started seeding, but were having troubles.  Andrew is gone helping Farmer Dave.  My mom worked in the house.  I was babysitting most of the day (children from 2 families).  When I got home, the son of one of my mom's friends came over to dig some rhubarb to plant at his place (we have plenty still if anybody else wants some plants).  Then, my mom and I went for a walk as it was so lovely outside!!  Chores were next on the list....and supper....and dishes....and now we're relaxing a little before bed. 
 
We are so blessed! 
                    Just saying...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. God is so wonderful to bless us greatly with such lovely warm weather and a spring breeze! Farmers are busy planting here too, I hope we get our crops in soon! ;) I am so excited to start planting in our garden! It makes my mouth water just thinking about fresh peas and cucumbers! :) AS well as a fresh slice of tomato on a grilled hamburger! YUM!
    sharing in the garden goodness,
    Emmy
    p.s. Yes....don't forget the relax/resting part! :)Happy Sabbath!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.