Friday, December 19, 2014

A bit of this and that...

Besides cleaning the house and cooking, Mom and I did several odds and ends kinds of jobs today...you know, like cleaning out cupboards; putting winter decorations up in place of the Autumn ones; cleaning out the magazine rack which was squashed full of old newspapers; getting help from the guys to haul the old cream separator (which we never use anymore) out of the house so I could put a cute wooden snowman in the corner there instead; things like that. 
 
 
My mom is feeling better today, so we praise the Lord for that!
 

And now we are at the weekend again. I wish you all a wonderful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.