Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Thanks to you~

Thanks for prayers! All went well in my mom's 2 hour dental drilling operation and she is now starting to be able to feel her mouth again as the numbness is wearing off.
 
It was snowing and a little foggy, but that mostly stopped by the time we headed home, and thankfully, the roads (except for in town) were excellent.
 
Here's a dreary picture of "Salem Sue" there in the distance...
 
 
I so very much hope that this will be a turning point in my mom's journey for health!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.