Thursday, December 11, 2014

Prayer requests...

There are so many people needing prayer...
    I ask that you especially join me in praying tomorrow morning for Paula's brother who has to have another surgery. Pray that his body beats the infection finally.
Pray please for an uncle of mine who we heard just today that he is very ill.

    Pray for Evan (the 9 year old boy who got burned over a month ago), as it sounds like he has to have yet another skin-graft surgery.
Then there's our friend who had knee replacement surgery; our neighbors who are sick; friends who have big, life-altering decisions to make; and so many more... 

 
And lastly, please pray that we'd all be kept safe as we work our calves tomorrow!

~Thank you~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.