Monday, December 22, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Winter...

The roads were pretty hard to see on my way home from a good day of babysitting Johanna, Tracy & Vonn this evening. The SNOWFLAKES seemed to be frantically falling from the sky. Not sure why they were in such a hurry to get to the ground?
 
The guys pulled another grain-cleaning unit up to the shop and started taking it apart. They bought it a couple(?) years back and it's just been sitting here ever since, until now.  I'm sure my mom was busy keeping the house running smoothly.
 
...and life goes by.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.