Thursday, December 18, 2014

The doin's of the day...

This morning after chores, I asked for help in getting the greenhouse roof repaired, as it's been slowly collapsing. I didn't realize how big of a project it would end up being though, and that it still will be another day, as there was too much ice on the plastic holding things in place that the guys couldn't get the boards to move back up where they are supposed to be (they pushed out on the end at the left side of this picture), even with using a come-along. They hope the sun tomorrow will melt some of that and things will be more cooperative and moveable then?
 
 This afternoon, after finding and starting to make a new recipe for chocolate-peanut butter bars (my mom wanted to give some to the lady we rent some of our land from as Dad was going there later today on his way to a farming meeting,) I went over to babysit Johanna, Tracy Jo, and Vonn for the rest of the day.  Here's the adorable little sleepy head:
 It had been a while since I babysat the girls, so they had a lot of things they wanted to show me and tell me about. We had a strawberry tea party...
 ...and played downstairs for a while.
 Johanna was using the afghan as a shawl and said she was little red riding-hood. :)
'twas a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.