Thursday, December 4, 2014

Preparing for an adventure...

 
My dad and Andrew have been busy with combining and corn-hauling all day.
My mom and Jacob went up to Bismarck for the day....
....which left me home alone, but I like it that way sometimes!
 
My brother, Andrew and I are leaving in the morning to visit friends in MN. There are plans for doing something adventurous while there, but you'll have to wait to hear the rest of the story until I return, possibly Monday evening I can write here again. :)
 
 
God bless and be with you 'til we meet again!
Please keep all of those who are sick or hurting in your prayers also. It seems like so many people we know are going through surgeries or have been hospitalized here lately. May they receive comfort from the Lord and love shared by family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.