Tuesday, March 3, 2015

An exciting day!


Wow! It's been a busy and eventful day!

Sadly, I can only tell you bits and pieces of it, due to 
#1. Part of the information is a secret for now, but I hope to be able to relay it to you someday in the future,
and
#2. Another part of the day was eventful, but in a negative way, and I wish to spare somebody embarrassment. :)

BUT, I can say that:

  • Dad and Jacob went to the customer-appreciation meal at Titan in Kintyre at noon
  • Mother stayed home (still not feeling the best)
  • Andrew and I went to Bismarck for most of the day
  • Andrew & Jacob bought an expensive laptop together as a treat with money from calf sales!
  • I bought a pistol as a treat with money from calf sales!
  • Important business decisions were discussed and options were explored
  • Andrew bought some supplies for his trip down to Texas (he's leaving Sunday) for the Christian Worldview Film Festival (http://www.christianworldviewfilmfestival.com/).
  • I bought supplies (groceries/clothing) for my trip to MN this weekend (leaving Friday and taking Lauretta & Josephine along this time!) We'll be attending a conference with Michael in Minneapolis.
Exciting times! So much to think about. So much to pray about. So much to learn and dream about....

I think we'll all either sleep very well from pure exhaustion, or won't be able to sleep at all because of excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.