Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hoping for larger apples!

It was absolutely gorgeous outside today!!!  Take your shoes off and go barefoot kind of gorgeous even.

My dad kept busy out of doors all day, and also had to run to Hazelton for some machinery parts.

Jacob went over and helped neighbors sort/give shots/tag/brand a bunch of cattle.

  After spending the morning in the house, doing odd jobs like cleaning my aquarium; tidying up the pantry; and cooking, Mom and I headed outside to work on pruning our 3 apple trees, and also cut some low-hanging branches off of the juniper and pine trees so we can mow easier in the future.

 We actually got sweaty hot (it was 68--or something like that--degrees out).

 Andrew and Andrew got as far as Nebraska tonight and are staying with the W. family who we've met at camp a few times. It sounds like they really had a wonderful time!

Here is the video that their group made:

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, Cora...what is it with your family and apples!?!?!?!? :) Last year you had sooooo many and now you want even BIGGER ones! I'm just kidding, pruning your apple trees is a good idea! The apple production is much improved after that! :-) Praying for the two Andrew's to get home safely! ~Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.