Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Snow again.

...and when there's snow, that's when the calves want to make their grand arrivals into the world. There were 2 calves born earlier today, and I just got in from checking on them with my dad and we had to chase another heifer in the barn, as she's in the process of having her baby (we saw feet). 
So far, the calves are all doing well.

I babysat most of the day and then went over to Lauretta's for the evening (supper, playing cards with her and some of her siblings, and visiting). 

I know Andrew left to go grain cleaning this morning, but don't know how long that lasted with this weather? He was already in bed when I got home, so I'll find out more in the morning I'm sure.

Now, it feels very much like bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.