Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Rocks, yet again!


While out picking and digging rocks for most of the morning and afternoon again, we discovered CROCUSES blooming!! :)
 After 3 days of working on it, we have most of the rocks dug and picked off of the big hill. (This is only a small portion of it, to show what it looks like without rocks). There are many more smaller hills, full of rocks, so we have our work cut out for us for a good long time. It will be so nice to have a break the next few days though, as I'm going babysitting!
 A new baby today....  Is it a skunk or a calf? hmmmm
Michael's going to call in a little bit, so I'll post this and be off.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Rocks do certainly keep a person busy! And the picking part too takes an abundant amount of energy and patience! Keep up the good work and enjoy your break! I love a life with variety! :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.