Saturday, March 14, 2015

Eventful day!

Before I tell of the really interesting things, I have a couple pictures to share...

Tracy Jo yesterday, cleaning their patio door. She and Johanna were in a Spring cleaning mood. :)

 One of my dwarf fruit trees is going wild with blossoms!
 Now for the news!

The first calf of the year arrived this morning!! :) It's a heifer. As you can see, everyone was curious about the wobbly little thing. The mama was none too pleased. The main calving season won't start here until May, but the 12 heifers we got on shares are due now. 


 And I have other big news---from Texas! 

The short film that Andrew helped make when he was in Fargo attending the Mid-West Christian Film Academy won in the category of "Promotional Films". 
SOOOO happy for all who were a part of that!!

I know 3 of the people pictured below:
  Second from left: Our friend, Hannah K; 4th from left is Andrew, and far right is Andrew Bartlett. (The two Andrews will be heading for home tomorrow and plan to arrive sometime here on Monday.)

Please join us in praying for safe travels for everyone as they return to their homes after the film festival!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited; for your first calf, babysitting with your girls, and........MWCFA's great promotional short film winning best promotional film!!! OH BOY! How wonderful! And I bet that Christian Tae Kwon Do Academy has gotten some more interest because of this promotional film too!!!!! What a blessing!!!! Thanks for sharing, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.