Thursday, March 5, 2015

Excited!!



I spent most of the day babysitting again. Vonn LOVES the baby carrier and I like it too, as I can actually do something while holding him, so we're both content, until my back gets tired or until he falls asleep. He's a big boy already (nearly 20 lbs, his daddy said)!

 I came home to my favorite supper (tacos) and birthday presents spread out on the birthday tablecloth. There was a banner printed out with birthday wishes and there was Moose Tracks ice cream for dessert. :) Yes, my family decided to "party" this evening, as I'll be gone on the actual day (Saturday) and when I return, Andrew will already have left for Texas for a week, so this was the best time to celebrate.

After the ice cream was half-gone and the presents were all opened, I finished most of my packing (took a lot of it out to my car too) and did a little baking. My brothers spent time getting my car road-worthy today, (and they even vacuumed it out for me!!) so I'm very grateful.  "Thanks again, guys!!

And now, I'd better go take a shower and then get some sleep before the vacation begins.  
I'm SOOOOO looking forward to tomorrow and the next day and the next and the next!!!!! :) 




3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cora! I hope its been a lovely day for you! God's blessings abundant! :) Joyously tonight, Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m SO happy you all had a beneficial & wonderful time at WTR. Please pass my information along to other young people so they can get my group discount. I think EVERY couple would benefit from attending, and singles, as well. My group name is: RedeemingGodlyMarriages. I earn free registrations for every 5 couples that register. I then, give them away to people who wouldn't, otherwise be able to attend. I'm sending a pastor & his wife, this weekend, to the Kansas City conference.

    Who were your speakers? We've been to three WTR conferences & all of the speakers have been GREAT!

    I trust that the information you heard & what you learned, will be a benefit to your futures. God's hand of blessing upon you, all!

    BTW, Happy birthday! It really was a momentous one, wasn't it? ;)
    Fondly,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for telling me about the conference!! It really was excellent. :) I'd like to send my folks to the one in November in Sioux Falls... I will share the information about the group discount with others, as that helped a lot. Glad you were able to send another couple!

    Our speakers were Raymond & Donna Causey and Dick Hastings. Dick had an amazing testimony of where he used to be and how God changed his life in such a drastic way! And Raymond & Donna were a really neat couple!! You could just feel the love that they have for each other. Donna especially had a great way of relating to the ladies in the woman to woman class. We were all glad that we went to "The weekend"!! I can tell you more about that in a private message some time if you'd like.

    YES, that was truly a birthday to remember. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.