Monday, March 2, 2015

Just a couple more recent soap projects....
(now posted on Etsy also)


Cow and calf (peppermint scented, with luffa and ground walnut shells for extra scrubbing action):

 Side view:
 "Anise Star" horse soap (also with scrubbing "bits" in it---to get all that cowboy and cowgirl dirt off)...
 ...again:


It's been a busy and very windy day. Our mailman claims it's blowing warm air in. I hope he's right.

Andrew went out grain cleaning for the first day of the season! He was home before dark and wasn't quite frozen stiff.

My dad did a ton of paperwork and made a trip to town too. 

My mom wasn't feeling well, again, so rested a lot. She did help me with some cooking though.

Jacob, I'm not sure what he did, besides oiling the bread pans for me and helping Dad feed cows?

I tried my hand at baking kuchen again and got a B+ grade. The last time I made some, I got a D-, so there was improvement. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.