Thursday, May 21, 2015

Busy days of Spring...


This morning, we all got up early and, after my dad took Randy's loading chute back (we shouldn't need it anymore), we sorted off  and loaded up 9 cows to haul in to the Napoleon salesbarn. Then, I headed over to get Vonn and bring him to our farm for the day; Jacob left to go work for farmer Roger, rolling his fields; and after noon, Andrew left to pay for and pick up his "new" telehandler from a place in Hazen...
 My dad got the corn-planter ready and headed over to some of our rented land, only to have to return shortly, as he had tractor troubles. He did take the tractor and planter over later and Mom picked him up, but we're not sure if the troubles are over or not? Dad hopes to plant sunflowers tomorrow.

This afternoon, I planted the rest of our many onions and some other things too while Vonn slept in his play-pen that I had set up for him by the garden. 
(The blanket on top is just in case some birds in the tree up above were messy. )
 After returning Vonn to his Dad at 6:00, Andrew and I mowed the lawn around the house, and then my mom and I mowed across the road. We had a late supper!

Please keep my grandpa Earl in your prayers. I don't recall if I mentioned that he's in the hospital now. Grandma said tonight that he's a little better, but still doesn't have much energy and isn't eating much. Please pray for Grandma too, as I know this is very hard on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.