Saturday, May 9, 2015

More new babies...

With the rain coming (low pressure and all), there were several new calves today.

Another of Andrew's...

 Another of mine...
 ...and we had to help this big baby bull into the world this morning!
 I just got in from checking cows while my dad was feeding them silage. The calves were so funny to watch as they zipped around the pasture while their mamas were busy eating!
Our lovely Spring seems to have disappeared. It's a cold day, and there is talk of SNOW. :(

Oh, and if anyone reading this has been trying to text me today, I did NOT receive it, as my phone is on the fritz I think. I can receive phone calls though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.