Saturday, May 23, 2015

*Silent blog ahead*

Yesterday was a very full day. My dad planted sunflowers. My mom went to Bismarck for running a bunch of farm errands and to visit Grandpa in the hospital (and she took Grandma out to eat). My brothers worked on getting the sprayer ready for action and helped my dad in the field for a while. That left house-cleaning and food preparation to me. I also had some time to plant some more seeds in the garden, and to go check the cows and get a picture of this day-old (at that time) cutie pie. I think she wins the "Cutest calf of the year" award on our farm! :) 

 Now that it MUST SURELY BE DONE FREEZING, I moved all my dwarf fruit trees and other assorted plants outside on the deck. Can you see the lemons?
Andrew headed up to the Bartletts' farm this morning with a load of young cattle that the B. family is buying. Andrew will stay overnight to visit with their family (and play 4-man chess perhaps?) and come home tomorrow sometime.

Tomorrow, my mom and I are heading East to visit Michael and his parents again!!! :) Sooooo, my blog will be silent at least until Tuesday evening. Prayers for safe travel would be appreciated.

Now I'm off to do some packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.