Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"Where the deer and the antelope play"...

On the way over to work this morning, I saw this small herd of antelope in a field by the road. They didn't seem too scared of my car, so I was able to get a few pictures. Zach says that they can be a real problem in fields (eating and trampling them down), but it was still neat to see this bit of wildlife that isn't so common around these parts.  I saw them on my way home too, only on the other side of the road.

The only other big news from the day is that Andrew sold his telehandler.  He hopes to buy a different one someday, as they are handy machines to have on a farm.

Good night everyone.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.