Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Home again, home again...


What a WONDERFUL time we had in Minnesota!!  I have much to share about, but that post will not be finished this night. 

I was babysitting most of the day. It was a very sunny, hot morning, so I set up the sprinkler and the girls had a LOT of fun running through it. Zach also filled their new swimming pool with air so the girls splashed in the pool for a long time too. It was a wet day.

 Meanwhile, Vonn just sat around, chewing on his stroller strap...
Sure do love "My" Littles!

My dad got back to seeding sunflowers (it had rained half an inch while Mom & I were away), although it was still muddy in places. 

Thank you to those of you who've been praying for my grandpa Earl. He's somewhat stronger today and ate better too. My dad ended up going to Mandan to help Grandma (and his brother, Ronald) with Grandpa for a couple days, as he was doing so poorly, yet the hospital sent him home. It was all that the 3 of them could do to get Grandpa where he needed to go (to his bed or out of it and to his dialysis....). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.