Friday, May 8, 2015

Mamas and babies...

I took some pictures of a few of our ever-increasing number of cow/calf pairs (2 new calves today again) when I went out to check the cows this afternoon.  All of these ladies need a good home yet. We've sold about half the herd so far and had another call this evening from a guy who's interested in 20+ head, so we'll see where that goes.

One of Andrew's pairs...
 One of mine...
 One of dad's from last night?  Calving this time of the year has been so much easier than calving the end of March through April.
 The chickens really enjoy spending their afternoons scratching around outside.

My dad did 2 grain cleaning jobs today and said that he is finally officially done with the cleaning season. :)

It's been a very busy week and I'm pretty sure next week will be every bit as full, so I'm very glad that we can just rest tomorrow---maybe even sleep in a little? It has been very interesting watching how God is opening and closing doors as we seek out His direction for our lives in this busy year of changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.