Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Another car project...

Today Andrew went to Bismarck with my mom as he bought another car to be fixed and resold. 
 
My dad went to Napoleon to put money in the bank; pay some bills; and to buy a huge pin for the loader on the tractor, as the old one broke and did some damage, so Dad was working on that the rest of the afternoon.
 
Jacob has been studying World War 2 in school and received new books in the mail today, so was reading those...
 
I did some mending, cooking, writing, laundering, piano practice (aka: playing)...
 
'twas a good day.   God be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.