Thursday, January 9, 2014

Johanna's grocery store...

I babysat again all day today.   The girls and I set up a little grocery store and I bought countless items from Johanna.  She filled up her little shopping cart with everything in the store most every time.  :)  Please pray for their whole family, and my family, and so many others who are sick now with colds, the flu, and both....  Thank you!!! 
 
When I got home this evening, I learned that our guys were feeling a little better and worked out in the shop all afternoon.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.