Monday, January 13, 2014

Lovely----like spring~

The sunshine the past few days has been truly wonderful! 
 
Yesterday, we were all busy working around the farm, then playing ping-pong in the shop for an hour or so.  We finished the day with a lengthy meeting in Strasburg (Jacob stayed home to take care of the animals). 
 
Today, my dad hauled grain to Cleveland for a neighbor.  Andrew went to Bismarck for some vehicle title paperwork and to get some needed tax forms.   My mom and Jacob worked on schoolwork.  I kept busy with cooking, laundry, ironing, letter-writing, and cutting out the binding for my quilt (and sewing it together so it's one very long piece) and pressing it to make it easier to sew when I do have time to sew it on. 
 
May you all rest in peace tonight!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cora, I'm glad to catch up on things in your life again after not reading your blog in months.

    It's been so long since I've seen you in person, and I've got to tell you that I hardly recognize you in pictures. In your Picture Post, "Andrew took some pictures of/for we ladies..." I didn't think you were in it until I read "Me," four pictures below that. I don't even remember you playing violin.

    How do you know these new and fantastic friends (Melva, Dustin : ) ?

    What was the "lengthy meeting in Strasburg" for?
    I too have enjoyed the warmer days recently (gifts from God!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello cousin Kristi! It was so good to hear from you today. :) I think I answered all of your questions in the e-mail I sent you, except I forgot to say what the meeting was for.... It was a class/meeting for learning the US Constitution and Robert's Rules of Order and important things like that....

    I'll try to be more diligent in posting here now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.