Thursday, January 23, 2014

Too cold!

It must have been very cold last night, as when my dad went to start my car for me this morning so it would warm up a little before I left for babysitting, my car would barely even try to start!  He then attempted to start the Pacifica, and that would not go either.  Andrew's little car started, but he needed that for going to Bismarck.  My dad put the charger on my car for several minutes and then it did finally reluctantly start. 
 
Later, my dad told us that the farmer's (the one he's hauling for) tractor would not start either.  I guess it was REALLY cold last night!  It's not too pleasant outside right now either, come to think of it, so I'm grateful once again for a warm home.  We really are so blessed!!!!!!! 
 
I did eventually make it over to the Mochs' and the girls and I had a pleasant day together. 
 
My dad hauled the last load of grain for that farmer over to Cleveland.  My mom and Andrew went to Bismarck for farm and kitchen supplies this afternoon.  Jacob stayed home and worked on his schoolwork/reading.  I got home just in time to make supper and my dad, mom and Andrew all arrived just in time to eat it.  :)
 
 We're still hoping to work some cattle tomorrow, but the talk is that there will be rain and snow, so I'm not sure what will happen?  Prayers for safety would be greatly appreciated!!!
 
Have a good Friday everyone and stay warm if you live where it's COLD!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.