Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happiness is...

My family and I enjoyed a peaceful day at home.  We listened to one of several of Mr. Israel Wayne's messages that we purchased while at camp...
 
It is VERY windy outside right now!  I just got in from rolling up the cattle's water-hose and had to battle to walk in a straight line.  There's talk of a huge blizzard tomorrow.
 
Andrew and I were humming "Happiness is The Lord" (a song from our "Youth" ;)  ) while getting ready for chores tonight and were trying to remember all of the words, so I was glad to find this song on YouTube.  Enjoy~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.