Thursday, January 30, 2014

Little-girl-sittin'...

I spent pretty much the whole day with the girls as their daddy went to a farm show and their mommy is working an overnight shift.  Johanna is at the age where she asks questions almost every minute of every hour (that she's awake) of every day!  Tracy Jo is not far behind her.  :) 
 
This evening, Lauretta stopped in over there after her work so we could visit for a while.  It was so cute to hear how the girls said her name!
 
Meanwhile, down on the farm, my family loaded 2 cull cows on the trailer and somebody hauled them to Linton to the butcher shop.  I'm not even sure what else all went on?
 
Tomorrow will be a busy day as the house is a bit of a mess and we'll be getting company from the Williston area on Sabbath, perhaps as soon as tomorrow night even, depending on the road conditions...
 
I pray that God grants you all a good Friday and that you will seek to see His blessings in all of the "usual" parts of life. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well for you - I think I'm getting spoiled b/c hearing about all the cold you are having up there is making me glad I'm not there right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.