Sunday, January 19, 2014

Home again, home again!

We are mostly all back (Andrew's not home yet) from a very encouraging, enjoyable, thought-provoking time at the Cabin Fever Family Camp (held at the Crystal Springs Bible Camp---about 45 miles away from our farm).   It was SOOOOOO wonderful to visit with so many dear friends and to meet a few new ones as well from as far away as Nebraska.   Mr. Israel Wayne (http://israelwayne.com/) was the speaker this time and we appreciated his messages so very much and also the little bit of time we had over one of the meals to visit in person!  To see the sincere love in his heart for God and his humility in teaching, well, it was just great!  We got to meet his sister, Sony too and enjoyed talking with her for a while. 
 
It was all so wonderful and I feel very tired (from late game-nights) and refreshed, all at the same time!  Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share with you in a few days. 
 
For now, I need some sleep.  :)
 
Good night! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.