Friday, January 24, 2014

Hmmmm....

It felt and looked minutely like spring this afternoon (in-between the rain and snow showers) and now it's back to snowing heavily, so I'm thinking we're still in winter? 
 
It was a busy Friday, as usual.  The house is tidy and clean again.  My dad went to Napoleon and bought mineral lick-tubs for the cows again.  Dad and Jacob also went over to get the 4890 home from a field up north, where they'd used it to pull a truck out of the field last fall and never had brought it home. Andrew fixed things around the house and studied some US Constitution material, and took care of business in general.   I spent a good portion of the day in the kitchen (my mom did too) with the result being: a huge meatloaf, baked potatoes, squash-onion dish, sweet potato casserole, I mixed up 2 kinds of salad dressings and a barbecue sauce, a dessert my mom and I can have on the THM plan, and chocolate ICE CREAM.  :)
 
This evening, we finished watching the 2nd half of "Sergeant York"----again (meaning it wasn't the first time that we've seen it).
 
Now we're ready for a day of rest!!!  May God be praised.  
 
~ Have a great weekend everybody!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.