Sunday, February 22, 2015

A lovely wedding...



My mom, Andrew & I drove to Christine, ND (south of Fargo) for Darin & Lydia's wedding yesterday. It was a very beautiful, God-honoring wedding. So lovely!!

We weren't sure exactly how much time to leave for traveling and possible bad roads, so we ended up being pretty early. My mom was having a good chat with these 2 young guys...
 Andrew started talking to the photographer, Ezra (who we've met before) and ended up manning a camera during the ceremony... (he's in the striped shirt there)


 The brides' gown and the bridesmaid's dresses were all designed and sewn by the bride's sister(s). 


 Mrs. Sip and her daughters played/sang a song while Darin & Lydia lit the unity candle...
 The cake that Anna U. made...
 Guess who else was at the wedding?? 
Yep, that forever loyal and yet give-you-grief friend of mine, Miranda G. :)
 See what I mean? She's just blaming me for things and.....


 Yep, we're stuck with each other. I think our friendship has stood the test of time (what is it, 12 years now?) and hopefully we'll grow to be old friends together too, you know, some time way in the distant future.


The table decorations... (the next 2 pictures are in being, thanks to my mom).
The wedding party, and Mr. G (Miranda's dad) sayin' something....

It was a special day! Thanks to you, Dad and Jacob for doing the chores so we could go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.