Saturday, February 14, 2015

A surprise!!

This has been a busy day. My dad went to Bismarck for a meeting about growing wheat. My brothers worked on the Bartlett's truck most of the day.  My mom and I did some cooking and laundry; I made bread; remolded a small batch of soap I wasn't satisfied with; and then was working on cleaning the house, when I remembered a couple e-mails I needed to write (please pray for my friend, Emmy and her family, as her uncle passed away today)... 

I was sitting at my laptop, writing, when I received a text from Michael. 
While writing a reply---------in walks MICHAEL!!!  :)   I was SO surprised!

He was originally planning to come tomorrow, then thought there was a possibility he could come today, but last I heard, it sounded like he'd have to work today. BUT, God worked things out so Michael could be off, and he decided to come today! I knew he was a good one for surprises, but didn't realize how good. :) He brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers too. Pictures to come in the future. 

Very happy tonight,
 ~Cora

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a neat surprise! Michael must be a great romantic! And by the looks of how you two spent Valentine's Day, I think yes! ;) I am happy for you too, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.