Monday, February 9, 2015

Now you can visit my "Etsy shop"...

 Whoa, I didn't realize I was falling so behind in my blogging.... 

Well, Saturday was a beautiful day, weather-wise. I went out on the deck-swing to enjoy the warmth for a while and watched as Millie panted in the sunshine.
 We still have some snow left...
 The new heifers have settled down very nicely and don't even move away from the fence anymore 
when Millie barks at them.
Yesterday, the guys worked all afternoon on getting things out of the Quonset as they needed to clean off one of the trucks and get the skidsteer out to be able to unload an engine that's being delivered here one of these days.  I made yogurt, and then whipped up a batch of my friend, Miranda's (THM approved) recipe for strawberry and chocolate Jelly Rolls (they disappeared way too quickly). 

Also, I set up a shop on Etsy for hopefully selling soap! :) 
If you're interested, you can check it out here: 

www.dakotaprairiesoaps.etsy.com


I still want to list many more soaps there, but I ran out of time. 

Today, I received a good-sized soap order from a friend so I'm super excited, because you know what this means, right? Yep, I get to make more soap!

Last night, Andrew was sick most of the night. Mom was not feeling well the day before that. I'm guessing it is the same thing my dad had last week. Thankfully Mom and Andrew are much better tonight. Please pray that this quickly passes and that nobody else gets it!! 

I babysat today and the children were very good. Johanna sure was full of questions when we got to talking about a calendar, of all things. She was very curious about all of the more unusual "Holidays" (Flag day, Presidents Day...), but she wasn't very fond of St. Patrick's Day because I mentioned the word green and her favorite color is PURPLE. :)

There, now you're all mostly caught up. 

I'm counting down the days to Saturday. Anybody want to guess why?


3 comments:

  1. Hey Cora! Thank you for your post! I love the sunny and warm days, plus the blue sky! God's creation is such a blessing! :) Aww, thats to bad that Andrew and you Mom weren't feeling well. :( You better tell Jacob and yourself, to stay well! That and dose up on lots of Vitamins!!! ;) What a neat way to get rid of all that soap you've been collecting!
    Hmmm, I'm guessing that Lord willing Michael will be driving over for a visit with you! Ha, he will probably even buy some of your soap! Thoughtful tonight, Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great guess Emmy! And your guess is SO right!! I'm not sure if Michael will buy soap or not, as we keep giving it to him, so why should he buy it? ;) Thankfully, so far, Jacob and Iare still well. PTL!
    Thanks again for your faithful commenting! Hugs (and maybe see you in about a month).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out your Etsy store! Your soaps look great!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.