Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My helpers...

 The girls absolutely LOVE baking! I guess it's little wonder when you look at what they get to do when the cake batter is in the pans... ;)


 Since I only took pictures of Vonn yesterday, I decided to get some of the girls today. Johanna thought that was a splendid idea and wanted to play dress-up for our mini-photo shoot. 
Isn't she "fashionable", as she says?

 We dressed Tracy up too, but she didn't sit still long enough for me to get a non-blurred picture!

So, here she is later, being a detective/princess....

 Johanna, examining the corn plants they have growing in the bucket there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We learned this morning that Fern Buck (our land-lady) did pass away late last night. The funeral will be either Friday or Saturday. We're praying for her family tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaaand, tonight was work-on-taxes night for me. Uggg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow, we'll be sorting, loading, and hauling calves to the salesbarn in Napoleon for the sale on Thursday. Prayers for safety would be wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.