Sunday, February 22, 2015

Time in the shop...

 This morning, Andrew asked me to come help him with his sewing project in the shop. Yes, I said SEWING in the SHOP. :)
See that cutting torch in the background? That holds the spool of Velcro and lets it unwrap at a steady pace...
 Andrew's borrowing this heavy-duty sewing machine from a friend (for the price of getting it running again, which he did), and he's needing to sew Velcro on the sturdy fabric he bought to wrap around part of his gravity table on his grain cleaning rig. He actually did the sewing, and I just helped with odds and ends: kept tension on the back fabric, cut strings off, and things like that. He did one the other day; we did one this morning; and he has another long one and a short one to do yet another day. He went up to a political meeting in Steele later in the day.
 Meanwhile, my dad drove my car in the shop and put it on the lift. He said my car needs to grow up, as he was barely able to get the arms of the lift underneath it!

 My brakes needed some help... (As you can see, my car could also really use a washing come Springtime!)
It is SO nice to live with handymen!! That's the blessing I'm very grateful for today!

I do have a prayer request....
 Please pray for Fern, the elderly lady we rent some of our cropland from. She is in the hospital and isn't doing well at all. They've called the family to come.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey, showing pictures of me SEWING! What are you trying to do to my reputation... ;-) LOL! Just kidding... :-P

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.