Friday, February 6, 2015

Spending time with the Littles...

I spent most of yesterday and today with Johanna, Tracy Jo, and Baby Vonn. <---  That little one is growing by leaps and bounds it seems. My arms sure get tired after holding him for a while anyway, so either he's getting heavier or I'm getting wimpier. ;)

Yesterday, my mom and Andrew went to Bismarck to attend some hearings at the Capitol; to listen to Mr. Michael Farris speak about the Constitution; and to run some errands too. Andrew bought some parts for my car...

I'm not sure what everyone was up to today here, but when I got home, there was a delicious feast set out on the table, so someone was obviously very busy in the kitchen!

Here's wishing you all a blessed weekend. May the Lord guide us all on that straight and narrow path each day.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, your not getting wimpy Cora!!! What a busy family! Its winter and ya'll still keep busy with so many various activities! Blessings to you, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.