Thursday, February 26, 2015

Oh wow!


The sale went very well and we received the highest prices for our calves ever (again) this time! We're thanking the Lord greatly this evening!  Sure does help pay the bills, and makes up for all of those calving woes and fence fixing days and cattle working and feeding and watering and moving and hauling and.....

After putting checks in the bank and buying some ice cream to celebrate, we went home and I promptly spent some of my calf-sale money by paying my dad for a bunch of hay,
 and then placing a large flower/garden seed order. ;)
After all, Spring is a comin'!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog...I saw you thrue other bloggers, i always read or follow blogs that share the same hobbys...thanks for sharing...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. We shipped some cattle yesterday too and the prices were pretty nice. It's hard to imagine spring coming but I know it will!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.