Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fish!


 Have you ever tried getting a clear picture of a fish who can't hold still for a second? I found it doesn't work very well with my phone camera!

My friend, Emmy requested pictures of my new fish, so here is one, Emmy:
The new ones are called "Danios".
 Can you see my old Pleco hiding here?
 ...and some more old and new blurry fish...
It was a busy day at home for all of us. Andrew changed the lights in the chicken barn as they'd BOTH burnt out recently. He also did some paperwork and wrote up some testimony to share at the Capitol tomorrow at the hearing about a possible Constitutional Convention. Jacob showed me how to log-in to Bismanonline so I could post my first ad there.  Mom and Jacob worked on a mountain of laundry and then Mom spent a few hours on the phone with various people. I worked on some paperwork, room de-cluttering, and letter-writing I'd been wanting to get done. My dad is thankfully MUCH better today and was up and around again instead of flat out on the couch (thanks for praying if you did)! He fed the cows both times today.

 I boiled up a big 'ol kettle of our homegrown potatoes to mash for supper, thinking there would be lots of leftovers, but there is maybe 2 cups left? That won't go far at the next meal.

It was a good day, and tomorrow I get to see "My Littles"! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the fish pictures Cora! Those are nice looking fish! I love the tropical colors in your tank for those fishies too! My, my, ya'll got alot done today! I like those kinda days! Projects that have been on the list for a while, take a few minutes and get accomplished! YAY! I am so glad your Dad is feeling much better and I am also thankful no one else got it! Praying that you don't too;) Give your "Littles" a hug for me and a special kiss to Vonn! That baby is soooooo cute! He's won my heart and I haven't even met him! Thankful, Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.