Monday, February 2, 2015

Dad and Mom's big news!


Today was definitely a day to go down in Bornemann history....

My parents now OWN their farm, officially (as in, having it all paid off)!!!

HOORAY and PRAISE THE LORD!

When in Bismarck on Friday, my dad bought this ice cream cake to celebrate:
 So happy for them!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night, Lauretta invited me over to visit her and Josephine, and it got kinda late 'til I got home (are you shocked?) and got ready for bed, so that's why there was no post last night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This has been a busy and tiring day.
Mom, Josephine and I went up to Bismarck to sit in on a hearing about "Common Core". It started at 8:00am and (with a break in there) lasted about 5 hours.  The room was PACKED (Josephine and I had to stand a long time, until some people cleared out), mostly with people opposed to Common Core.
 See if you can find my mom...
 The "Wheat" lights in the ND State Capitol...
 Josephine and I went up to the top floor to see what we could see...
 Mom took this picture of/for us...
Oh, and want some more exciting news? 
.....
Ready?
.....
I bought 5 new fish today for my aquarium!

You probably thought it was something really exciting, didn't you? ;)

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYA and Happy Bornemann Day!!!! That is such a HUGE thing to pay off a mortgage!
    What a amazing blessing from the Lord! That ice cream cake looked VERY delish too btw! ;)
    Glad you had a good time with Lauretta and Josephine, girls like that are true blessings!
    And new fish too! Will you post pictures of them,please?! Thanks for blogging, Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news Cora, congratulations, and praise the Lord!! What an exciting time for your family :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.