Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Paperwork.

My dad's been busy punching numbers into the computer the past couple of days, 
getting everything put together for taxes and other things.

 Yesterday, I attempted to make kuchen for the first time, but I'm not sure what happened to it (part of it was the flour I used, I'm sure), as it didn't turn out well at all. The guys are eating it, but mentioned that it wasn't at all like the real deal. I think I need to take kuchen-makin' lessons? 

Strangely enough, my mom didn't learn how to do it from her mom, so I didn't learn that skill from my mom either. Being German, I know it's shocking to say, but I don't really care for the taste/texture of kuchen, so I've had little desire to learn how to make it, but it seems like some members of my family would greatly appreciate if I figured it out. Hmmmm 
Today, I was over babysitting the 3 Littles when some of the Bartletts came down from the Turtle Mountains to pick up their truck that Andrew put a different engine in. (Sorry to miss you, Bartletts!) It sounds like the rest of my family had a good visit with them for a few hours.

Now, I should probably be off to dreamland so I'm ready for another day of keeping up with little children. :) I could hardly believe how much Vonn has grown and changed in one weeks time.

God bless and lead you/us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.