Friday, February 20, 2015

How thoughtful...

 You may remember me talking about a friend of mine who placed a good sized soap order? Well, she said she was sending a check in the mail, which I received today, along with this beautiful table-runner that she made for me---just because! :) Wasn't that so sweet of her? (Thanks Sarah!)

I spent most of yesterday and today babysitting for the 3 Littles.  We "Played" school, then pretended to be various different kinds of animals in a zoo. We baked brownies yesterday and read books. The girls asked hundreds of questions, and I answered them.  I mentioned to Johanna that I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and she informed me that she's getting married to a boy named Isaac. :) Oooook then.... Let's wait about 20 years and see.   Paula came home a little earlier today, so I got to see her for a bit too. 

At home, well, I'm not sure what they were all working on. I know Andrew was getting a friends' heavy-duty sewing machine working so he or I can sew a bunch of Velcro on some sturdy fabric to go around some shaker thing on his grain cleaning unit. I did it for him a couple years ago, but all of the shaking has worn the fabric out and it's time to replace it.

Tomorrow, yes, some of us are going to a wedding south of  Fargo. I just love weddings like this one, where you know the new couple desire to please the Lord with their marriage and in raising up the next generation, if the Lord so blesses. It's going to be a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.