Tuesday, February 10, 2015

First on-line sale!

Whoo hoo! I got a notification while babysitting today that I'd just sold my first item on Etsy. :)

It happened to be to a reader of my blog, so "Thank you, ____________" (you know who you are)!! Hope the soap is very much to your liking!

I had a shorter day of babysitting today, so when I got home, I set to work at making more soap to fulfill the good sized order I received from a friend. While I was at it, I made a few other kinds of soap, so those will be appearing on a certain website sometime in the future. My mom had found a blend of oils that was supposed to smell like "Fresh mown hay" and ordered it, as it sounded unique. Well, it came in the mail the other day and it's unique alright! Not a one of us thinks it smells anything like freshly mown hay, but it does smell like a flower garden, so I used some of that to make a lovely pink soap. Now to think of a more fitting name for it....

Thankfully, those who were under the weather here are much improved today and back to working. Praise the Lord!

The girls (Johanna and Tracy) were a lot of fun this morning. I took pictures, but it's late already, so I'll get them loaded here some other day.

Good night, all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.