Saturday, November 2, 2013

Montana...

I talked to my mom a couple of hours ago and she said that the funeral service was very special.  About 60 people were there to show support for my uncle.  (Andrew and I decided to stay home.)  My parents are spending another night in Montana at my uncle's place to help him write thank you notes tonight and plan to return home in the morning...

My brothers and I watched this very good message today.  I think everybody would be blessed and perhaps challenged by this message!  It's not just on dating, courtship and marriage, by the way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP6cc2aBecE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.