Wednesday, November 13, 2013

God is good---all the time!

 
This has been God's very clear message to me today!  I've read it several places and the song
 (linked to below)  keeps coming to mind, so I wanted to share it with you all as well...
 
 
Even when you've recently had a tooth-pulled; or the combining isn't going the best; or the cow steps on your foot; or your wife or father recently passed away; or you've just had a surgery;
 or your little girls have pink eye; or you just don't feel well....
even then,
 God is GOOD---all the time!
 

YES!
 

1 comment:

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.