Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Jacob's birthday pictures!

Jacob's birthday was busy, as everybody was working away from home, but last night we had a special supper and gave him some presents...  :)
 
 Andrew got out his fancy camera...
 My mom and Jacob went for a drive yesterday and one of the things they did was to buy him a new winter coat.  I think he looks SO nice in it--quite grown up!
 Me and my "little" brother:
 Reading a birthday card from a friend...
 I asked Jacob what his favorite meal would be and he requested home-made hamburger/cheese pizza; noodles-peas-and cheese salad; and lemon cake for dessert, so that's what we made him!
 The flowers in this picture are from my aunt LV's funeral...
It was a fun evening of just being together as a family! 

I learned just now that my childhood friend, Kjersti just gave birth to a little boy today and they named him "Jacob Joseph"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.