Sunday, November 17, 2013

Grandma's party...

I got up early this morning to bake and decorate this cake for my grandma Marly's birthday party which was this afternoon.  Her actual birthday isn't for a few days yet. 
 
 I made this quickly for my family with the "Extras"....
 At the party...   Several more people came later in the afternoon.
 Somebody brought out the dominoes...  (Thanks for taking pictures, Mom, as I remembered the camera, but forgot to use it!)

 Visiting...  (My dad is on the right in this picture and his dad is in the wheelchair.  The ladies in light blue and yellow are two of Grandpa's sisters.)
 We played "Chicken foot" and "Matador"....
 
 Grandma opening her presents...

We just got home a little while ago and my brothers went out to do the barn chores.
 
It was a nice time spent with family and my grandparent's friends/neighbors.

1 comment:

  1. You are a great cake decorator! When we celebrate birthday's in our family, I love to decorate their cakes too! Its really nice that you did it for your GRANDma! The older generation is a wonderful example to this next generation!
    We as younger folks can learn so much from their wise words! ~

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.