Monday, November 4, 2013

Last haircut!

I just gave Jacob the last haircut he'll EVER have---as a minor, that is! 
 
Before:
 
 After:

It was a busy day on the farm once again.  My dad worked on the combine again, then hauled grain for a farmer.  My mom went to Bismarck and is not back yet.  Andrew went combining for Stan all day and is not back yet.  Jacob helped my dad get another bin ready and unloaded corn-trucks this morning, then worked on other projects for my dad this afternoon.  I cleaned out some cupboards and reorganized them; cooked; washed dishes; froze eggs; cleaned up the dead turkey mess the dogs had lying all over the front lawn; washed my car; and yes, gave Jacob his birthday haircut.  :)  You can visit his blog ( http://underhiswings-jacob.blogspot.com/) tomorrow to wish him a happy 18th birthday! 

"Happy early birthday, brother mine!!!  May God bless your day and make it especially special!  (and may you live to receive many more haircuts!)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.