Friday, November 8, 2013

Checkin' for chicken eggs...

After nap/quiet time with the neighbor children, they really wanted to come to my house to check for chicken eggs.  :)  They were here once when the chickens were just tiny little fluff balls this spring and have watched them grow up over the summer when they were here from time to time, so it was fun to finally show them the full-grown chickens now.  We found almost 2 dozen eggs, so they were ecstatic!  They also had great fun making the turkeys gobble...


My mom and Andrew went to Bismarck to attend a friend's wedding this afternoon and to get some farm supplies.

My dad and Jacob worked on the combine some more (and Jacob got a truck stuck---oops), but there's been a drizzling rain all day, so there wasn't any harvesting going on. 

Now we're at Sabbath once again.  Yay!    I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.