Thursday, November 7, 2013

They're tucked in bed and sleeping...

I spent this whole day with "My" little girls.  :)  Their dad is out combining still and their mom is away from home tonight...  I talked to my mom a bit ago and she said my dad is combining yet too.  I'm glad the crops are finally drying down!

I took the girls outside for quite a while this morning.  The sun was shining and it was BEAUTIFUL outside.  We also spent a lot of time reading books today.  It's so nice that they're finally at the age where they enjoy listening to the words of the stories instead of just looking at the pictures and flipping the page mid-sentence! They're growing up SO quickly!

Tomorrow I'll be babysitting for our 3 neighbor children.  It's been a while again since I was there last, so it will be fun to spend some time with them.

I've been staring at this computer screen too long.  I think I'll go read a book...

God be with you all.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.